Experience silky smooth skin and delightful scent with Veet Hair Removal Cream, now with Silk & Fresh™ Technology. While removing hair effectively, New Veet not only hydratesyour skin for up to 24 hours, but its new fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour. Now enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience!
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium, Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol , Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol , Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Geraniol, Acrylates Copolymer , Citronellol, Limonene, Hydrated Silica, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, CI 77891
Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes for Veet® 3 Minute Cream Normal skin and Veet® 3 Minute Cream Dry skin, 5 minutes for Veet® 3 Minute Cream Sensitive skin, timed carefully, and then gently use the head of the spatula to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. If needed, leave the cream on for a bit longer WITHOUT EXCEEDING 6 MINUTES for Veet® 3 Minute Cream Normal skin and Veet® 3 Minute Cream Dry skin and 10 MINUTES for Veet® 3 Minute Cream Sensitive skin in total.
RINSE YOUR SKIN thoroughly with water after use and dry.
- Retain outer pack for all precautions.
- Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately andrinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.