Experience silky smooth skin and delightful scent with Veet Hair Removal Cream, now with Silk & Fresh™ Technology. While removing hair effectively, New Veet not only hydratesskin for up to 24 hours, but its new fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour. Now enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience!
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer , Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol , Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77891
1. Read precautions before use. Ensure that the total application time on the skin does not exceed 6 minutes. Before showering, apply the cream evenly onto dry skin using the soft, coloured side of the dry sponge. Ensure the hair you want to remove is completely covered with cream. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Once applied, wait at least 1 minute before stepping into the shower.
3. Whilst in the shower continue with your normal shower routine. Don't worry if some cream gradually washes away when in contact with running water. To prevent cream from washing off too soon, avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water within the first 2 minutes in the shower.
4. After the cream has been in contact with your skin for a total of 3 minutes, gently use the white side of the sponge to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the remaining traces of cream with the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If you feel you have more stubborn or thick hair, we recommend leaving the cream on a little longer, up to, but NOT EXCEEDING 6 MINUTES of total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5. RINSE YOUR SKIN thoroughly under the shower after use. Rinse the sponge. Keep tube closed when not in use.
- Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.