It’s a girl’s best kept secret – facial hair removal in a flash! Veet® products can help you face the world with confidence, giving you touchable smoothness as part of your regular beauty routine. Veet’s range of facial hair removal products is ideal for small and delicate areas like your eyebrows, upper lip, cheeks and chin. Plus, they make home hair removal easy enough for anyone to try. Here are some options to consider before you get started:
- If you’re looking for a quick and painless way to remove facial hair, Veet® Silky Fresh™ Face Hair Removal Kit is a great option. This depilatory cream works close to the root to give you ideal smoothness in upper lip, cheek, and chin areas. It gently removes unwanted hair and hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours in the process.
- For long lasting, beautiful results targeting specific facial areas, try Veet® Face Precision Wax & Care. The wax is formulated to remove unwanted facial hair, whatever your skin type, using an easy-to-apply precision stick. The aftercare cream contains Aloe Vera to leave your skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
- Veet® Natural Inspirations™ Precision Wax Strips for Face are simple to use and you can get up to four weeks of smoothness in one easy move. They even work on coarse facial hair – and with regular use, you’ll have fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
- If you have sensitive skin, try Veet® Silky Fresh ™ Face Hair Removal Kit for Sensitive Skin. This wax and cream combo is formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E, known for their benefits with sensitive skin.
At-home facial hair removal is easy with Veet, but since it’s a sensitive area, it’s best to follow our handy tips to ensure your skin stays beautifully smooth and soft.
- Read label before full application, patch-test on a small area of your skin that you wish to treat. Follow all the instructions on the label and if there isn’t an adverse reaction within 24 hours, you can continue to use the product.
- Make sure your face is clean and dry before using Veet products to get your best results.
- To maintain beautifully smooth skin and avoid irritation, don’t use scented products (like moisturizers) or go swimming, sunbathing or use a tanning bed for at least 24 hours after hair removal.